We're More Than a Business.
For several years, Atlantic Knife has been building strong relationships, engaging volunteers, and providing financial and in-house support to organizations, institutions and programs that make a positive impact upon our local communities.
Atlantic Knife focuses its philanthropy in key strategic areas: the well-being of local communities, the stewardship of the environment, and encouragement of positive impacts upon communities and local businesses.
We engage directly and deeply in our respective communities, providing what we can for their needs.
We give in many ways: through monetary contributions; product and resource donations; sponsorship of community-enhancing events; volunteer engagement; and community advocacy.
Our Community Giving Guidelines
Criteria for organizations and initiatives that we MAY support:
- 501(c)(3) IRS tax-exempt organization
- Align with our charitable giving strategies, guidelines and focus areas
- Respond to local community needs
- Provide opportunities for employee engagement
- Encourage collaboration among numerous community businesses/institutions
We are NOT able to fund or support:
- Family reunions
- Fraternities and sororities
- Activities that do not align with our giving guidelines
- For-profit organizations
- Political, legislative or lobbying organizations
- Organizations that do not have tax-exempt status (under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code)
It is recommended that requests for monetary donations be made by August for the following calendar year, to meet budgeting timelines.
Requests for product and resource donations should be made at least four weeks in advance of the scheduled event.
To receive the donations form, please click the submit button acknowledging you have read and understand our “Community Giving Guidelines”.